Mark Hall, ATC, CSCS, and former strength coach Adam Lonon look to develop your athletes’ athleticism through a focus on body positioning, corrective movements, and proper running form and technique for speed performance in this 1-week camp. Our beginner program focuses on creating a foundation with basic coordination, agility, and speed techniques. “Beginner” Athletes will be challenged in a fun, structured environment aimed at learning and understanding age-appropriate exercises and movement correction methods. Our Novice/Advanced program looks to maximize the potential of each athlete preparing them for their sport season. The week will include a steady progression that looks to improve your child’s performance to compete at the next level. Items covered will be dynamic warm-up routines to prepare for activity, ACL injury prevention, acceleration, deceleration, and multi-directional speed.
- Foundational Athletic Movements
- Injury Prevention and Dynamic Warm-Up Routines
- Proper corrective exercises for acceleration, deceleration, and multi-directional speed
- Reactive/Agility training for acceleration, deceleration and multi-directional movement
- Power and Speed Development through Resistance and Overspeed Training
- Programming for Acceleration (each athlete will receive a detailed speed program to take home)