Thursday, May 27 — Graduation Rehearsal 3:30 p.m. followed by TPA-Sponsored Dinner Event
Seniors will meet in the gym. Attendance is mandatory. Dress is casual. You do not need your cap and gown. Rehearsal typically lasts about 1.5 hours.
The TPA will sponsor a boxed dinner for all seniors immediately following the rehearsal. There will be games, prizes for EVERYONE, a gift card basket, music, and lots of fun! Please plan on joining your classmates for this event.
Friday, May 28 — Senior Awards and Chapel 3:30 p.m.
(3:10 p.m. arrival for seniors)
Senior awards will be followed by the senior slideshow. Two guests per graduate are welcome to attend. This will be held in the Estes Athletic Center and live-streamed for family and friends who may not be able to attend. We will celebrate our seniors’ accomplishments and their time at Trinity.
Attire for Graduates:
- Dress shirt, dress pants (no shorts), belt, and dress shoes.
- Well-groomed and clean-shaven.
- No tennis shoes, sandals, flip flops, denim, hats or sunglasses.
- Dress pants, skirt and blouse, or dress (appropriate school length). Dress shoes.
- No strapless or backless dresses.
- No tennis shoes, flip flops, denim, hats or sunglasses.
Saturday, May 29 — GRADUATION 9:00 a.m.
(8:30 a.m. arrival for seniors)
Graduation will begin at 9:00 a.m. on the field hockey field. Each senior can bring up to six guests. Guests will be seated together as a group with spacing between families. Please expect heavy traffic in the neighborhood and allow extra travel time as well as time for parking and walking to the Field Hockey Field. There will be a shuttle service for those who need assistance. Seniors must arrive no later than 8:30 a.m. This event will be live-streamed for family and friends who may not be able to attend in person.
Attire for Graduates:
- Students can choose to wear
- Dress pants (no shorts), collared shirt (which includes option for polo style shirt), and dress shoes or
- Dress and dress shoes or sandals (no flip flops)
- All students will wear their cap and gown for the graduation ceremony.
- Only the following Trinity issued items may be worn on the outside of the graduation robe:
- IB stole
- “Top 10” medallion
- Salutatorian or Valedictorian medallion
Inclement weather information for Graduation
In the event of inclement weather on graduation morning, the following times have been set aside as alternatives.
- Saturday, May 29 at 4:00 p.m. (with senior arrival by 3:30 p.m.)
- Sunday, May 30 at 9:00 a.m. (with senior arrival by 8:30 a.m.)
Information about weather changes will be posted on the Trinity website and communicated to families on graduation day.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Charlotte Morris by email (firstname.lastname@example.org
). We have enjoyed working with these students as class sponsors and look forward to seeing you at the upcoming events.